Saskatchewan's premier imaging clinic is ready to serve you.
National Medical Imaging Clinic Education & Research Centre is pleased to be attending the 2023 Indigenous Business Gathering at Prairieland Park this February..
National Medical Imaging Clinic Education & Research Centre is requiring masks to keep you safe during your visit.
Physicians, Educators & Researchers
1. Once you have determined with your doctor that you require a medical imaging scan, your doctor will fax us your requisition.
2. Once received, our medical director will then review your requisition for what is called protocoling.
3. Our friendly admin staff will then call you to book your appointment which will be approximately 1-2 weeks away.
4. A few days before your appointment, you will receive a phone call from one of our licensed technologists to go through our scanning screening questions.
5. Please refer to our CT and MRI information pages for more of what expect during you're appointment.
Continuing Education Seminars, & Post Secondary Programs now available at National Medical Imaging with our partners.
National Medical Imaging Clinic
#107-2325 Preston Ave South, Saskatoon, SK, S7J 2G2, Canada; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 306-934-6741; Fax: 306-934-6742
Copyright © 2023 National Medical Imaging Clinic Education & Research Centre - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by DR